Do you have a passion closing deals? We are looking for a highly motivated growth hacker to join the hobbyDB team. This person will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing lead generation programs that will bring key hobbyDB stakeholders such as partners and stores onto our platform. Join our team and help us grow into THE resource and community for collectors of all kinds.
What will you be doing as a Business Development Associate?
- Create and manage a comprehensive lead generation strategy to develop and maintain relationships with key hobbyDB stakeholders
- Draft compelling prospect emails by client type
- Build and deliver proposals to convert leads into hobbyDB partners
- Work with marketing and data teams to successfully convert and onboard partners
- Clean and maintain our lead generation software Nimble
What you need to know as a Business Development Associate
- 1+ years of lead generation and sales experience
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter mentality with a positive attitude
- Good communication and follow-up skills
- Extremely comfortable with proactively reaching out to leads over the phone
- Knowledge of existing collectible resources/communities is a plus
About hobbyDB: Based in Boulder, Colorado and powered by collectors worldwide, hobbyDB is building a giant database of every collectible ever made – from diecast cars to action figures to comic books to corkscrews. It’s also more than just a place to research, find values, browse and reminisce. The database powers a collection management system where users can upload images and record data about their own collectibles to keep track of them. There is also a marketplace where users can list their items for sale with just a few clicks, build wish lists and receive alerts when stuff they want to buy goes up for sale.
hobbyDB is a community of 590,000 users who’ve helped take our catalog past 500,000 entries. We want to multiply that by a factor of 10x over the next 12 months.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume.