Do you have a passion for creating engaging experiences and editorial content that excite customers? We are looking for a highly motivated digital marketer to join the hobbyDB team. This person will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing inbound marketing programs that will delight hobbyDB community members, store owners, and partners. At hobbyDB, we want to ensure that every single person who comes in contact with our website receives a best in class experience. Join our team and help us grow into THE resource and community for collectors of all kinds.
What you will be doing as a Community Engagement Jedi:
- Developing a social media marketing strategy and content calendar for all hobbyDB social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram
- Creating content for demand generation campaigns, landing pages, and blog posts aimed at driving traffic, user engagement, and conversions
- Drafting and implementing creative campaigns throughout the entire customer journey to ensure engagement, paid conversion, and loyalty
- Constantly testing, measuring and improving performance
- Providing best in class customer service including responding to emails, instant chats, and phone inquires.
What you need to know as a Community Engagement Jedi
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience writing email campaigns
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter mentality with a positive attitude
- Good communication and follow-up skills
- Comfortable assisting customers both online and over the phone
- Knowledge of existing collectible resources/communities is a plus
About hobbyDB: Based in Boulder, Colorado and powered by collectors worldwide, hobbyDB is building a giant database of every collectible ever made – from diecast cars to action figures to comic books to corkscrews. It’s also more than just a place to research, find values, browse and reminisce. The database powers a collection management system where users can upload images and record data about their own collectibles to keep track of them. There is also a marketplace where users can list their items for sale with just a few clicks, build wish lists and receive alerts when stuff they want to buy goes up for sale.
hobbyDB is a community of 590,000 users who’ve helped take our catalog past 500,000 entries. We want to multiply that by a factor of 10x over the next 12 months.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume.